Applications open January 4th
for Nativity 2021-22 school year
- Jan. 4-Applications open and are reviewed as they are completed and turned in.
- Feb. 28-Interviews are scheduled with families who have already applied.
- Early March-Interviews of students and parents begins
- March 15-priority application deadline
- Early April-Interviews continue
- Mid-April-Letters of Acceptance to Summer Session are mailed
- Early June-all students participate in a mandatory 1 or 2 week trial summer
- Students are selected for admission at the conclusion of the summer
- Last week of June-Student Acceptance Packets are sent
Step One: Click to open the Parent/Guardian Application Form.
Parent letters in English and Spanish provide Application instructions.
Step Two: Click to open the FACTS Grants & Aid Information Sheet
and link for FACTS application
Step Three: Click to open and save the Recommendation Form
that you will provide by email attachment or mail to a teacher, administrator
or counselor from your child’s current school.
Step Four: Click to open and print the Transcript FAX form your
child’s current school can use to provide your child’s transcript to Nativity.
Step Five: Click to download the Admissions Timeline. Save or print
a copy of this for your calendar and planning.
If you have any questions about these documents or the Application process
please call us any time for help and information: 502-855-3300
If you answer “yes” to these questions, you should consider Nativity Academy:
- Do you have a child who will enter grade 6, 7, or 8 in
- Do you want to see your child succeed in high school
- Do you want an Academy environment for your child
that provides study hall, mentoring and after-class
- Can you pay a $20 per month activities fee?
- Would your child be successful in small, gender-separate classes with more one-on-one attention from teachers?
We invite parents, guardians, and students to call any time for more information: 502-855-3300.
Characteristics of Nativity Academy
- 98% high school graduation rate
- 83% of students go on to post-secondary education (2003-2017)
- Non-tuition-based private education
- 15-0r-less intimate class sizes
- Student role-model behavior
- Fully engaged parents/guardians
- Academic, social, moral and physical development for students
- Faith-based learning modules
- Extended Enrichment Program/extended-year summer program
- Gender-separate classrooms
- Graduate Support Program
Nativity Academy is an independent private middle school in the Catholic tradition to educate urban youth (grades 6-8), that transforms the lives of students who have a commitment to achievement and whose families demonstrate financial need. Nativity gives priority to children who are eligible for the Federal Lunch Program.
The Academy currently serves 77 children of all faiths, from all over Metro Louisville, who desire an academically challenging, personalized, and supportive environment. Over half of Nativity’s 8th grade graduates attend Catholic high schools.
Nativity Academy does not discriminate against qualified applicants on the basis of sex, race, religion, nationality or ethnic origin in any manner whatsoever.
Any form of discrimination is contrary to the philosophy and spirit of Nativity Academy.