We are now accepting applications
Application Materials Now Available
Priority Application Materials Due Date: March 15
Any application materials turned in after March 15
are accepted at the discretion of the administration.
Mandatory Parent/Student Interviews scheduled by
the school secretary after completed applications
materials are received.
Mandatory Summer Session Dates:
-Applying 5th Grade: June 8-12
-Applying 6th Grade: June 8-19
-Applying 7th Grade: June 15-26
Students are selected for admission at the
conclusion of the summer program
- Do you have a child who will enter grade 5, 6, 7, or 8 in
- Do you want to see your child succeed in high school
- Do you want an Academy environment for your child
that provides study hall, mentoring and after-class
- Can you pay a $20 per month activities fee?
- Would your child be successful in small, gender-separate classes with more one-on-one attention from teachers?
If you answer “yes” to these questions, you should consider Nativity Academy. We invite parents, guardians, and students to call any time for a visit (502-855-3300).
Characteristics of Nativity Academy
- 98% high school graduation rate
- 83% of students go on to post-secondary education (2003-2017)
- Non-tuition-based private education
- 15-0r-less intimate class sizes
- Student role-model behavior
- Fully engaged parents/guardians
- Academic, social, moral and physical development for students
- Faith-based learning modules
- Extended Enrichment Program/extended-year summer program
- Gender-separate classrooms
- Graduate Support Program
Nativity Academy is an independent private middle school in the Catholic tradition to educate urban youth (grades 5-8), that transforms the lives of students who have a commitment to achievement and whose families demonstrate financial need. Nativity gives priority to children who are eligible for the Federal Lunch Program.
The Academy currently serves 74 children of all faiths, from all over Metro Louisville, who desire an academically challenging, personalized, and supportive environment. Over half of Nativity’s 8th grade graduates attend Catholic high schools.
Nativity Academy does not discriminate against qualified applicants on the basis of sex, race, religion, nationality or ethnic origin in any manner whatsoever.
Any form of discrimination is contrary to the philosophy and spirit of Nativity Academy.